Madison Maxey is founder and technical lead at LOOMIA, where she designs technology and processes for seamless integration of e-textiles into everyday objects.
- 2013 Thiel Fellow and Forbes 30 under 30
- Residencies and creative work at Autodesk, Pratt's BF+DA, The School of Visual Arts, Google Creative Labs
- Has built and designed CNC machines, nitinol / high current circuits and a large, textile-based cap touch matrix
- Soft circuits research contributed to the Man vehicle lab at MIT
- Ghost author on a 3D printing textbook highlighting AI algorithms for generative design
- Holds two pending patents for e-textile integration